I bought my tickets to visit home about a week ago. It took forever for me to decide when to go home and who to spend christmas with and what not. I decided to spend christmas here with Brian and his family since last year he spent it with mine and next year we'll both be with my family in Mexico celebrating Jesus' birthday and my sisters wedding. So. Here's the deal.
I'll be in LA from Dec 29th until Jan 17th.
And there's absolutely no way for me to spend anymore time because I have class the 18th at 3.30. And leaving before the 29th was too pricey. Anyways..I'm looking forward to spending some quality time back at home with my family and friends. Actually...I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Especially eating all the yummy mexican food my mum cooks, and taco trucks, and pho, and bobba, and and....well i guess that's really it. hehe. I've been craving Sushi lately, so maybe some sushi too!
Hooray to going home! :)
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment