Things to do today, or this weekend:
1)
Go to the gym. I've been saying i'm going to go all week, this time I mean it. maybe. It's almost 5 in the morning, and I don't think i'm going to bed quite yet, so who knows if i'll have the energy for a run.2)
Read up to page 408 of Cien anos de soledad. I have about 80 40 pages left.3)
Read article on CAS and magic-realism. this isn't assigned reading, but i figured it'd help me understand the novel better and provide some insight i can use for class discussion. btw,t his didn't really provide any insight. haha
4)
Watch movie for 514...i should be getting it in the mail soon?5)
read article for 514...20 pages. Yuck. Turns out there were 2 articles and one nearly killed me.
6) post on webct...can't until i watch the film, but this shouldnt be a big deal either.
7)
write commentaries (2)...the bane of my existence has been these weekly commentaries. 8)
email Profe Shaw my paper topic, intro, thesis and biblio for final paper...i've been putting this off since i found out i had to turn it in... I didn't email this but I did get it done. i'll turn it in today.
9) research and draft my 2nd composicion for theatre class....she wants the draft by thurs at the latest. ugh.
10)
pick a final paper topic for 514...i think this needs to be turned in tues, maybe the following tues11) research for Lorca lecture...i'm presenting april 12th.
12) unpack....my suitcase is just sitting in the middle of the room...
Is that all? FUCK.
1 comment:
Hi, You dont know me but i have a question. I was wondering if you knew the email of the blog "thesmokingpencil" I met him on an airplane and all he gave me was his blog and i cant find any way to contact him. His blog doesnt allow anonymous comments =(
Post a Comment