Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sigh.

Planning your future is fucking hard. Okay, I'm not even thinking in terms of like...10 years from now. I'm only thinking about the next year or two down the road, and i'm going nuts.

Blech.

Relationships are also incredibly difficult to (re)consider. How and when do you determine if saving one is worth it?

I'm going to steal cat food from upstairs (since my cats are out), grab a snack for myself and try and get as much reading of Casa de los espiritus done tonight. Tomorrow I have to write my two commentaries ( i really should have written one today) and maybe start and finish that crafty project for Sah.

I can't believe my weekend is just about over..what happened to the last three days???

6 comments:

soledad.en.masa. said...

Planning the future is hard... As of now, I have to decide what college I am going to attend for the next four years of my life. This is so overwhelming, especially considering I have a lot of great choices!! Arrghhh!!!

Tomorrow and Monday I am going to be in Cambridge, visiting Harvard University. It's the last in my marathon of three colleges I have visited and I have to decide by May 1st.

I worked alongside your sister Michelle at Hector De La Torre's office over the summer. I was an intern there and I had a lot of fun. Do you know how she is doing in China currently?

Bee d.S.S said...

Wow! What a small world we live in! Michelle's doing really well and enjoying China quite a bit! It's a big adjustment though, especially the cultural/lingustic differences she's encountered! I'll let her know you asked how she's doing! I hope you enjoyed your trip in Boston and that your extremely difficult decision becomes easier to make!

soledad.en.masa. said...

The world got smaller when I realized you graduated from UCLA the same year as my brother. You may know him or some of his friend.

Bee d.S.S said...

Oh nuts! What's your brother's name? You'd be surprised at how FEW people I knew and became friends with when I was at UCLA. That's one of the things I regret -- not being more social!

soledad.en.masa. said...

My brother's name is Fabian Renteria. If you were at Raza Grad, he gave the speech in Spanish. You might know some of his friends: Eligio Martinez, Eric Barba, Jesse Castro, or his girlfriend, Maribel Santiago.

This world is really small. I'm amazed.

soledad.en.masa. said...

Oh, my brother graduated '04 from UCLA... It was Eligio who was '05. Sorry. But still, do you know them?