Thursday, November 15, 2007

Argh.

I'm finding it very difficult to get myself off the couch to get ready for school. It's 11 am, and i've been snoozing at the alarm for a half hour now. I fell asleep rather late on the couch, only to be periodically awaken by Zissou biting and scratching my bare legs an hour or so later. Finally, Joel got up and put him in the bathroom.

I haven't slept well and to make matters worse, I feel very nauseous AND it's pouring outside. The apartment is gloomy and dark because I haven't even bothered to get up and turn on any lights.

Did I mention that I really dislike my thursday class? I've been butting heads with it all semester long, and at one paper and one presentation away from being done (in this class) i find it difficult to find motivation to get it all done. I think there's only 3 more classes left though, so that's good.

This weekend I hope i'm not scheduled to work (i have to check that)...because I have two papers to write..one on Cervantes and the other on La Celestina, and quite a bit of reading...after that? a couple of presentations and one final research paper..which i still don't know what to do it on. I have to..well, do..research.

Eh..

I think i've wasted enough time sitting here babbling and complaining. I have to run to the back and get money for my train ticket, too, and with no Joelee around, I have to manage my time a bit better this morning/afternoon.

And off I go.

No comments: