Monday, May 14, 2007

Soon.

Soon, after all my packing is done, and I'm settled back at home, I swear I will update with a real post. Maybe sooner than though!

I have one suitcase just about full and the other smaller one has some room left in it, but I may just use a different suitcase, a smaller one. Packing for 4 months is kind of tough. How do I know what i will want to use or what i wont? Eh. I should just take everything,and im just about doing that. Unbelieveably almost all my clothes fit into just two suitcases..that's not bad at all, considering i add to my wardrobe everytime i step foot out the door.

But eh.

So I've been kind of bummed that ESPN has NOT been airing any of the exciting clay season tournments that my mmm good spaniard has been playing in. He's been on such a roll too! With a 77 match winning streak on clay surface! Luckily for me Roland Garros WILL be televised, either on ESPN2 or on regular tv. So that's gonna be nice. :)

I mean seriously, look at the kid

King of Clay

Okay, that's not really doing him much justice. so take a look at this one
Rafa!

It's too bad that he's always touring and we'll never meet. Oh and that he's not even 21. maybe he digs older women like me? eh? eh? ::wink::

Well, just to clarify..i don't just watch him for his good looks. That's definitely a plus, but he's a REALLY good player. very aggressive, intense, and entertaining. Vamos Rafa!

2 comments:

David Sasaki said...

From the looks of it, I think Rafa likes older boys. ;)

Bee d.S.S said...

Hey, no seas malo! Dejame mi pequena fantasia, porfa! :)