Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yawn.

Wow. I'm up entirely too early, i think. Who would have thought that by going to bed early, one would wake up wide awake at 6.30 in the morning? I certainly didn't! hehe. currently I'm obssively checking the Rafa's match score against Cipolla on the Roland Garros website and keepin an eye on the puppy. My mom said that this morning he tried jumping into her car when she was turning it on, and then when she was leaving and saying goodbye, the lil' pup squeezed half his body through the bars of our fence. uh oh. Now i'm on watch duty. We're going to have to go buy something to cover up a good portion of the fence so that he doesnt try to escape in the night or during the day. I'd hate to lose the lil' guy, who has grown on me very much in the short period of time that he has been home with us, even if he does bite me.

my tummy's grumbling, and i'm getting sleepy again. I think i'm going to make good on my pancake craving and make some, take my meds and get ready for a nap, bc those pills make me VERY sleepy and meeeeh.

Oh oh! I'm so excited. Tomorrow is the First Friday @ the Natural History Museum, and I was finally able to get a hold of Veronica and she is down on joining me'n Axel'n Joel. Yey! Joel has got to be the luckiest guy ever to be in the company of such fine ass woman as ourselves. :) Seriously.

And healthwise? I'm feeling MUCH better. I haven't had a pain killer in a day! So things are looking up. :)

Pancake time!!!

No comments: