I just got home a few minutes ago from going out with Joel. :D I duno why i only make it out to the beach at night (this is my third trip to santa monica at night in the time i've been here). After the beach, we walked around and then drove down pch and topanga canyon. We ended up in the valley and grabbed some fries and a shake at denny's. It was a lovely, lovely, lovely time. I didn't want to come home, but I knew if I didn't I'd get so much shit from my parents. I dont even want to know waht they'll tell me later today..hehe...
So, nicknames for the last three days: 1) dandelion 2) pancake 3) (today) Baby cakes. :)
Im going to try and get some shut eye..
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment