Friday, June 22, 2007

show

Oh man! I just got home from seeing Tortoise w/Joelee and it was AWESOME. I couldn't believe how fuckin quickly the show went! When they finished their first encore it was an hour and a half since they first took the stage. Holy crap it was great though.

Since we didn't have the car, Joel and I had to wait around for the bus...and Jorge zooomed on by us in his car. bastard. hehe But yah..we called alex and she met us in east los,so it all worked out. Unfortunately, I'm about THIS close to kicking my parents for being such ...ARGH. And constantly giving me a hard time when I go out and when I get home. I'm FED UP. They have never given me such a hard time before...Joel says its cause of him, which may very well be the case, but fuck. I'm an adult. why dont they understand that? Oh well..

Seriously..I'm like THIS close to saying Fuck it. and going back to boston, crashing wtih someone until I find a place.

Sigh.

No comments: